To see for yourself, please join us for a 14-day trial. It's an easy way to practice with an age-appropriate team to see if water polo is a good fit for you. Please note that when signing up for a water polo trial, it begins the day you sign up. Please check the club calendar on the website for practice times.
To sign-up, you will need to register for the 14-day trial on our site and complete the USA Water Polo trial membership.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to: https://usawaterpolo.org/sports/membership
- Select "Join" and create an account
- Select "Trial Athlete" and click the "Sign Up" button
- For "Club Affiliation" section select, "State: Washington and Club: Bainbridge Water Polo (267)"
- Enter the "Trial Start Date" that you plan to begin your trial
- Complete the signup process
- Go to the Bainbridge Water Polo Club and create an account my choosing the register button at the top of the homepage
- Complete the registration process and next to participant name, click on "programs available", choose trial water polo
- If you choose to extend your free trail for the full season, we will assess the current season fees
- You will receive an email to complete your registration and payment
If you have any questions, please reach out for more information.